(urth) spatial temporal rules of astral travel

António Pedro Marques entonio at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 18:57:29 PST 2010

Lee Berman wrote:
>> Gerry Quinn: If the Ascians are attacking the Commonwealth, defence against them is
>> hardly a pointless war.
>
> Aw Gerry, I can't believe you said that. Next you will tell me that the USA and UK were
> in grave danger of being invaded by Afghanistan and Iraq? ;= ). (When I say "pointless"
> I mean from the perspective of the people fighting the war, not those actually in control
> of things.)

Seeing as the war apparently takes place within Commonwealth territory and
is carried out largely by professional soldiers and mercenaries, that view
doesn't hold water.

Though I don't see what directing either a fake or real war has to do with
the man in the sewer. He might represent the antagonists of the New Sun, how
is FI an antagonist of the New Sun?