(urth) Fish and Caves

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Wed Dec 22 06:48:10 PST 2010

Grendel?

Yes, it's incredibly suggestive once you let it sink in. At first
glance, when you first Google the name, you wonder how an Indonesian eel
could fit into BOTNS. But of course the name hides as much as it suggests.

Serpents also can grant the power of animal speech, but I don't think
that applies. Abiaia is not that kind of serpent.