(urth) vines

Gerry Quinn gerryq at indigo.ie
Tue Dec 21 13:17:50 PST 2010

 The Green Man tells us:

"The green color that puzzles your people so much is only what you call pond scum. We have altered it until it can live in our blood, and by its intervention have at last made our peace in humankind's long struggle with the sun. In us, the tiny plants live and die, and our bodies feed from them and their dead and require no other nourishment"
- Gerry Quinn