(urth) Dionysus, the mausoleum

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 11:53:14 PST 2010

And this is why I wasn't getting much out of the list for a few years, to be honest.

A big mystery in the text: Sev hangs out all the time in a mausoleum where he sees his face clearly .  In another book he takes Scylla to a mausoleum that winds up to be the one of some of Typhon's family that could possibly explain why Sev's face was there and how he is related to everybody in the whorl ................ but instead, nope, just two different mausoleums.  Not happy with that answer.   :(  Not at all.