(urth) Dionysus

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 10:18:59 PST 2010

> Lee Berman-
> Yes, I think Marc and James share far more in their theories than they differ. Not only
> does Marc share the Horn-Neighbor idea but they share in seeing the significance of trees
> and vines, which many do not.

Yeah, Marc and I (rightly) recognize certain clues _as clues_ that are
generally ignored entirely. But from there we radically and
irreconcilably diverge. Marc at least DOES try to explain HOW the vines
and trees are related to inhumi and Neighbors, while I do not address
that question at all. However, I'm in strong disagreement  with him
regarding what happens to Horn in that pit and consequently accepting
the rest gets problematic. But at least Marc is attempting to look at
the text "with open eyes". It seems to me that most people merely ignore
half of what is said, referenced, and alluded to in the "The Book of the
Short Sun".

Here is Marc's full theory as of several years ago. He might have
tweaked it since then.
http://urth.org/whorlmap/chras-writers/marc-aramini1.htm

u+16b9