(urth) flooding and scripture

Son of Witz Sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Sat Dec 18 08:36:59 PST 2010

Thanks for that Aramini. Great post.
I don't know the ins and outs of the sects, but I LOVE hearing it when ANY Christian can look at the scripture, understand it as allegory, understand that while not being "factual" something can still be "true".  I don't want to offend any Christians, but I almost never encounter any who are willing to look at the symbols with new eyes.

And somehow I'm proud to have pulled you out from lurking... :D

~witz