(urth) Key to the Universe

Son of Witz Sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Fri Dec 17 17:32:28 PST 2010

On Dec 17, 2010, at 1:05 PM, DAVID STOCKHOFF <dstockhoff at verizon.net> wrote:

> Yes, thanks Witz. I love this stuff, and have never heard of it. This site looks remarkable.
>
> It's not the world's first temple, however, though it may be the world's oldest (and it is in a good location for that). The first temples were built of materials that did not last---like wood.

I love it too.
Really, check out that Ancient Aliens History Channel show. Even if the theories are wacko, the "evidentiary" meat is fun to chew on and the interviewees are sorta hilarious. They detail out all this crazy archeological stuff.

I HATE how they are always calling the oldest the " first". Haven't scientists had to eat crow on that stuff enough to know better by now? They are gonna keep rolling things back the more they dig!