(urth) The Outsider

Ryan Dunn ryan at liftingfaces.com
Fri Dec 17 12:14:13 PST 2010

David,

I think Mike's point was that, if the tome we have all read made it from one divine year to another, then so, too, could a painting of an astronaut.

I may have the wrong of it.

Regardless, I'm of the opinion that:

Divine Year X = Earth
Divine Year Y = Urth

where X and Y are not sequential, as I'm still not sure if I/we know which came first.

...ryan