(urth) Key to the Universe

Pedro Pereira domus_artemis at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 17 11:25:37 PST 2010

Thanks.
Pedro

From: Sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 11:14:58 -0800
To: urth at lists.urth.net
Subject: Re: (urth) Key to the Universe

On Dec 17, 2010, at 10:50 AM, Pedro Pereira <domus_artemis at hotmail.com> wrote:

And which structures are those?

I'm no expert on this stuff, and I don't want to derail the thread with a tangent.
One interesting one is Gobekli Tepe in Turkey.  There are also several underwater structures that have been uncovered in the last 15 years that are dated 10,000 years old and are have enormous stone blocks of several hundred tons.