(urth) Publishers Weekly on Home Fires (mild spoilers)

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 08:55:42 PST 2010

>> James Wynn-
>> http://undermyappletree.wordpress.com/2010/12/17/friday-finds-december-17th/
>> Does it seem to anyone else that Cory Doctorow is Wolfe's favorite author
>> right now?
>
> Dan'l Danehy-Oakes-
> Actually I would think first of Charles Stross. Have you read _Accelerando_?

Hmm...no. Do you recommend it?
But _An Evil Guest_ folded in Doctorow's mountain and washing machine
married couple from _Someone Comes To Town, Someone Leaves_ and --while
the concept of downloading backups in to new bodies is not unique-- this
bit does bring to mind _Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom_.

u+16b9