(urth) (no subject)

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Thu Dec 16 17:32:45 PST 2010

Jeff, you made me google him. Thanks.

Some crazy stuff here:

Having reached the limit of its organized complexity
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complexity#Disorganized_complexity_vs._organized_complexity>,
the collective Christ—mankind—will make a leap to a higher degree of
*singularity* by dying and delegating all of its universe-orchestrating
power to the *single* survivor, who will be automatically promoted to
the rank of Christ personal .....

On 12/16/2010 8:15 PM, Jeff Wilson wrote:
> On 12/16/2010 12:09 PM, David Stockhoff wrote:
>> Just like the Sign of Addition.
>>
>> Is it a past survival or a future one? I was going to mention to Lee the
>> other day that his theory reminded me of Childhood's End, where an
>> advanced race of benign red devils comes to rule us and prepare us for
>> some Enlightenment that always struck me as on the level of meeting God.
>
> The black devils sorta kinda parallel the Yesodis but the resemblance
> is probably due to the plots' descent from Teilhard de Chardin and
> being compressed to near-novel length.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 101216-1, 12/16/2010
Tested on: 12/16/2010 8:32:45 PM