(urth) Mirror Image Freedom

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 16 11:52:29 PST 2010

>Gerry Quinn- I can only hope you will learn to criticise like Gerry Quinn. You could make a
>start by including more references to the text and fewer personal attacks.

I don't know you personally, Gerry. Any criticism I have of you is based purely on your writing.

By your definition, wouldn't calling someone else's expression of heartfelt feelings as "whimpering"
be a personal attack?

Not really interested in lessons of that sort. Sorry. My references to the text are numerous and
substantial, as you would know if you read them. Your assessment of my lack of references is based on
alpha dog snarling not reality.

>It makes me laugh when you refer to 'patronising language' and 'unctuous tones'.

What is your purpose in telling me this? So I can, in a sense, "hear" your laughter?

Lee Berman is also wondering what personality trait is implied by referring to one's self in third person.