(urth) Seeing the signs...

Son of Witz Sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Thu Dec 16 09:29:43 PST 2010

This Seeing the Signs compilation is a great idea.
I wonder if it could be very effectively drawn up on that Wolfe Wiki so that it attains some sort of  centralized encyclopedic quality.  It's gonna be very disjointed with this list's structure.  Perhaps it will encourage us to flesh out that wiki.

This will save Roy Lackey the trouble of coming in every month and swatting silly speculation down with a list of quotes and a concise explanation of the canonical views.

Then we can argue in the editorial discussions :D

http://www.wolfewiki.com/pmwiki/

~witz