(urth) (no subject)

Son of Witz Sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Wed Dec 15 13:33:22 PST 2010

Which universe are you calling "parallel"?
What should we call our universe in this discussion?
If you mean ours and Briah are parallel, they are not. Our universe and Briah are cyclical iterations of the same creation that keeps playing out in more or less the same pattern. The text, and Wolfe interviews are clear about this.

 (There were several matrixes before Neo, there are Christs beyond Jesus.)

If you mean Yesod is parallel to Briah, then I would say that Yessod is clearly a metaphor for the realm of enlightened beings who have graduated Samsara and exist outside the Wheel of Time.  These beings who come back and help those in samsara are bodhisattvas, and the heirodules play this role.