(urth) Mirror Image Freedom

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 15 11:41:45 PST 2010

>Gerry Quinn- That must be the explanation.  This "alpha male snarling" (i.e. expressions
>of doubt regarding your theories) couldn't possibly be simply an indication that some people
>find your ideas unconvincing, now, could it?

Gerry I don't find your posts the best example of alpha dog snarling around here in the past 6
years but if the shoe fits..

You have strongly asserted that all ideas must be subjected to rigorous testing and evaluation.
And you have presented yourself as the perfect testor and evaluator, a dispassionate, ethereal
dispenser of objective, rational, logical evaluation. One who is able to correctly assess the
likelihood, the mathematical probability of correctness of all ideas presented here.

I myself, do not believe that ideas and the testing of ideas can be somehow divorced from
the humanity of the thinker and evaluator. Surely if ideas must be rigorously tested, so must the
evaluator be tested, yes?

You have undergone an examination recently. I am pleased to report you seem fully human to me. Nothing
to be ashamed of there IMHO. You have been proven to not be a computer program. You are driven by factors
other than pure dispassionate intellect. But perhaps the time has come to stop woofin'.

or in other words...

You may not always be right but I ain't always wrong ;- ).