(urth) Father Inire: teratoid

DAVID STOCKHOFF dstockhoff at verizon.net
Tue Dec 14 11:02:23 PST 2010

That's an interesting point. Inire calls forth only fish and angels. Which makes him seem not so satanic to me. What do you think?
But Hethor calls forth true monsters, and we are told they are conjured from mirrors.
As for your last point about apports---they are monsters too, as a category. Yes, some may be sentient, or even human---who knows? Perhaps the worst monster to emerge from a mirror is the one we see there?