(urth) Father Inire: teratoid

DAVID STOCKHOFF dstockhoff at verizon.net
Tue Dec 14 08:01:24 PST 2010

How funny.
I envision a radially symmetric set of horns, perhaps 3 pairs like the biohazard symbol. In fact, it may even be that symbol Wolfe was thinking of---since monsters from other planets are technically a biohazard, including those that are very very small and get into your bloodstream as well as those that stomp around eating people---but it isn't usually red.
However, see http://www.hms.harvard.edu/orsp/coms/biosafetyresources/history-of-biohazard-symbol.htm for a red one.