(urth) Father Inire Theory cont.

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Sat Dec 11 15:57:35 PST 2010

Well, that's an interesting approach. Yes, there can be contradictions
in literature, just as there are contradictions in gods.

But why can't Severian simply be a schoolboy who has never met a girl?
Or who has even had sex as part of "games" with the witch girls but
never in an adult context, as a man with a woman?

These are telling distinctions on their own.