(urth) Father Inire theory cont.

Andrew Mason andrew.mason53 at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 11 13:41:36 PST 2010

James Wynn wrote: .

> Interesting theory. It seems to me the consensus has been that Jonas
> came from the Tzadkiel ship. If that's true and Jonas recognizes the
> ship, wouldn't it suggest that House Absolute is founded on the wreckage
> of Tzadkiel?

Jonas certainly says that his ship crashed. because it could not find
a port, so it can't have been Tzadkiel's ship. (Nor can it have been a
tender from Tzadkiel's ship such as Severian and Burgundofara landed
in, as they don't need a port.)

This, of course, is not to say that he was never on Tzadkiel's ship.
Beings like him certainly were.