(urth) Father Inire theory cont.

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Fri Dec 10 14:01:40 PST 2010

I don't think it's unreasonable either. I'm only saying he's going to
have to choose one of them before he or anyone else gets very far in
looking for resemblances. They are well-known literary characters with
very different traits and habits.

Or should we start looking for a scene where someone has a fiddle-off
with a mysterious stranger down in Georgia? ;)