(urth) Father Inire Theory cont.

António Pedro Marques entonio at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 11:13:49 PST 2010

David Stockhoff wrote (10-12-2010 19:05):

> Inire is everywhere a vizier needs to be. But he isn't everywhere, he
> isn't truly evil,

For the current pop culture, influencing = evil.

> and he isn't rebelling against anything. I agree that
> he takes a certain "fallen," or at least grounded, angel position like
> that between Pope and God, but if he is the personification of evil,
> what is Erebus?

Maybe I should have asked wheteher it was
FI + Autarchy + Vodalus + Erebus
God + City of God + City of Man + Devil
?

Seeing as in fact the interests of the Devil have nothing in common with
those of evil humans, except inasmuch as the latter are his tools.