(urth) Foes of the Increate

Stuart Hamm hammstu at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 10 08:57:00 PST 2010

I first met The Great Roberto (that was his first stage name as an 8 year old magician) on a G3 Tour and we became friends...he has an amazing sense of humour if he doesn't think that you are a psycho-Crimson fan...and had the pleasure of playing him The Shaggs for the first time...you should have seen his face...!
Yes...extremely thrilled to have him on the CD.....

Now...back to how Patera Quetzal got aboard the Whorl....presumably long before it reached orbit around B & G.....

 Mobile   (415) 786-3624
STUHAMM.COM
FACEBOOK/STUARTHAMM
myspace.com/stuhamm