(urth) List to Forum?

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 9 11:01:46 PST 2010

>Jeff Wilson: This list uses Mailman software, which allows people to set their accounts
>to "no mail" and follow the threads via the web interface if they like.

I didn't know how to do that so I once set my account to block the emails and it ended up
knocking me off the list. So now I just keep a dummy email account and let them pile up
there withot reading them. Yeah, the web interface isn't bad for keeping track of threads.
You can sort by Thread, Subject or Author, month by month.