(urth) Dionysus

DAVID STOCKHOFF dstockhoff at verizon.net
Wed Dec 8 11:35:44 PST 2010

I completely agree with this. Inire has many roles, and as you say, he is not the only one to do so, by far.
And yes, he is the true, let's say, "controller" of the Commonwealth, whether he has lived 1000 years or not.
And the very presence of his absence is a clue to his off-stage importance, as I have argued.
And he is not a shapeshifter.
Why, Lee, I've never seen you summarize your theory so succinctly and directly! ;)