(urth) Dionysus

António Pedro Marques entonio at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 17:12:06 PST 2010

James Wynn wrote:
> António Pedro Marques-
>> I find it easier to picture that the Neighbours are observant enough
>> to know that Horn - even before going to Green - is one of the most
>> humanly developed inhabitants on Blue and hence able to make such a deal.
>
> What does he do that makes you think of him that way?

The Book of Silk looks to me like a significant work, in need of s
significant author.

In fact, all we know of Horn is from Horn's hand. All we know of Silk, too.
For all we know, SIlk may have never existed, even, and 'Horn' is just who
the narrator identifies with. The Book of Silk may be a tremendous
fabrication (but tremendous nonetheless).