(urth) Father Inire Theory

Son of Witz Sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Mon Dec 6 10:58:19 PST 2010

On Dec 6, 2010, at 10:49 AM, Jeff Wilson <jwilson at io.com> wrote:

> On 12/6/2010 11:39 AM, Son of Witz wrote:
>> Until you said it, I hadn't realized that my vision of Typhon was Alexander. I drew him the other day and was compelled to put a laurel wreath on his head, which is totally inappropriate, but it came out that way. Blonde hair and all.
>
> I suppose this means dark-haired Piaton would be drawn with a grey forelock?
>
> --
> Jeff

I'm too dense to get it...

However, my Piaton is drawn with brown skin.  It seems that the grafting of Typhon's head to Piaton is nothing more than a hilarious tongue in cheek metaphor for the idea that the aristocracy is a disembodied head riding on the strength of it's slave class.  So a blonde white head on a dark skinned slaves body