(urth) Ouen and Dorcas and ??

Ryan Dunn ryan at liftingfaces.com
Mon Dec 6 09:47:11 PST 2010

On Dec 6, 2010, at 10:52 AM, Lee Berman wrote:

>> Ryan Dunn: I recently asked Gene whether BotNS could be interpreted/read as a Pinnochio story,
>> were Pinnochio to have been told from the puppet's POV. Gene said he hadn't thought of it that way,
>> but that it probably could. He also confessed he had never actually read Pinnochio, only viewed the
>> Disney film.
>
> This is a bizarrely coincidental post given James' recent entry. Had you seen the post below, Ryan?

Well considering I mentioned my opinion about BotNS being a Pinnochio tale from his POV last week, I guess the coincidence would be that James and I were thinking along the same lines.

Regarding how I correspond with Gene, well he and I were neighbors for five years, so we have a loose back-and-forth. I try not to prod him with underhanded sneak questions too often, and he let's me have it when I do, so I get better responses when I tell him if the question isn't loaded or backhanded.

...ryan