(urth) Ouen and Dorcas and ??

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 6 07:08:39 PST 2010

>Ryan Dunn-  Also, makes his assertion of Dorcas being his mother strictly derived from photograph,
>and under the assumption that he and his father have a relationship enough that Ouen would have a locket,
>though it COULD have been left with him as a baby.

IIRC, Ouen says his father had a problem with holding onto material possessions (FWIW a trait shared by
Fechin). He had to get the locket out of hock, to get it back.

(this might relate to my Father Inire theory. The cult of Pan/Dionysus urges a rejection of material
possessions in favor of internal peace and harmony with nature. Gnosticism also demonizes materialism,
including the demiurge who created our material world.)