(urth) Father Inire Theory

Ryan Dunn ryan at liftingfaces.com
Sat Dec 4 20:43:26 PST 2010

But I do think we should use Zak in UotNS as a clue pointing back to the original four volumes. Meaning there's a shapeshifter we should have known about.

That's my two cents on the matter anyhow. I do believe most of of the major messages from UotNS Gene expected we could deduce from the source text. I think it was a little bit of a clue book also, though I haven't studied it deep enough to be certain.

...ryan