(urth) Who's Right

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Sat Dec 4 11:25:08 PST 2010

On 12/4/2010 9:19 AM, Son of Witz wrote:

> On Dec 3, 2010, at 10:46 PM, Jeff Wilson<jwilson at io.com>  wrote:
>
>> (It may be worthwhile to note that in the much smaller citadel of the 1950's A&M campus, at least one building had prominent animal skull relief on the fascia.)
>
> Might you share an image link, good sir?

I'm still hunting for archived images; there were not many of the older
bldgs left when I went back a couple of years ago to document them. Back
in my salad days of the class of 91, there were several collections of
older images on display at the campus, but they've moved along as well.
One I really want to find was about the vanished library - still there,
but totally concealed by subsequent additions and remodeling until it
was a minor part of the "new" library, seen here:

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/23570465

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
< http://www.tamut.edu/CIL >