(urth) Father Inire Theory

Ryan Dunn ryan at liftingfaces.com
Sat Dec 4 07:58:20 PST 2010

Well doesn't Severian mate with Apheta? I'm not sure inner-species mating would be my main objection to Inire as Boatman.

Unless the corridors of time can create X amount of instances of Inire's and Severian's, of course.

He is Father Inire and yet not, to my knowledge, a priest. Anyone for Inire as Increate?

:)

...ryan