(urth) Who's right?

Ryan Dunn ryan at liftingfaces.com
Fri Dec 3 15:44:20 PST 2010

On Dec 3, 2010, at 6:36 PM, Son of Witz wrote:

>> FECHIN:
>>
>> "'He was the worst of us all, that Fechin. A tall, wild boy with red hair on his hands, on his arms. Like a monkey's arms, so that if you saw them reaching around the corner to take something, you'd think, except for the size, that it was a monkey taking it.'    "
>

> What the hell is the purpose of the Fechin stories. What do they enhance? I haven't seen it yet.

Rudesind is a reoccurring character, and he is the one telling his stories. There is something connecting Fechin to Inire, and if they are the same person, then it may be to demonstrate Inire also walking the corridors of time. I can't place the quote, but there was something in Rudesind's musings to suggest he was very old indeed.

...ryan