(urth) Foes of the Increate

Son of Witz Sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Fri Dec 3 13:30:14 PST 2010

Reply all gets you the list and the individual. To reply to an individual use Reply all then delete the list.  Which I'm not doing here in case it's usefull to anyone.

I dig the cover. Saw it on facebook.  With the source photo it works better than the idea you pitched me because of the scale the road sign would be.  I look forward to hearing it. I notice no synthesizer credit, which makes me happy.

~Mike