(urth) Who's Right?

Matthew Weber palaeologos at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 10:55:12 PST 2010

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 10:50 AM, Son of Witz <Sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org>wrote:

> Wow, do Protestants not believe in the divinity of Christ?  I didn't know
> that.

I didn't say *all* Protestants--I said liberal Protestants.  Think of
Unitarians, Quakers, the more radical forms of Congregationalism.

Although having said that, there is a pretty large number of people in the
mainline Prot churches who don't believe in the divinity of Jesus, as well.

--
Matt +

Everything is worth what its purchaser will pay for it.
    Publilius Syrus (First century B.C.), Maxim 847