(urth) list slowdown

Mark Millman markjmillman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 13:59:26 PDT 2010

Folks,

I had forty-two distinct threads from the Urth List comprising one
hundred ninety-three notes when I looked at my e-mail account today.
I last looked on Friday around 5:00 pm, so taking the intervening time
as three days, that's an average of fourteen threads and sixty-four
notes per day.

Ranjit has asked, more than once, that people limit themselves to five
messages per day, but apparently very few people have heeded him.

I'd be distressed to have to give up my subscription to the list, but
I foresee that eventuality if this volume continues.

Mark Millman