(urth) Grand Unified Theory

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 12:30:58 PDT 2010

> James Wynn - I had imagined Hyacinth would be helpless in the face of
> violence; she spoke of taking fencing from Master Xiphias once, yet
> I never..."

I don't want any confusion about this. Although Hy said she wanted to
take lessons from Xiphias I don't recall any that she actually *did* it.
Also, Hy didn't just best the pilot, she nearly blinded her. She tried
to gouge her eyes out, right?

"Auk took the seat nearest him. "If you want me to, I can get
somebody else to do this. Even that pilot. I'd have one of ours sit
here to watch her."
"She's blind," Silk told him. He threw a lever on the instrument
panel. "Hyacinth blinded her. I saw it."
~ Exodus, chap 15

u+16b9