(urth) Seawrack's name

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 11:46:05 PDT 2010

  I like this reference on a lot of levels. Check the article on
Melusina (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melusine) that linked to in the
syrenka article.

Incidentally, while we're on the subject of heraldry. I'm pretty sure
the lion-head fellow in "The Sorcerer's House", the one with a sword and
a book, is the Lion of St. Mark.
http://europeforvisitors.com/venice/articles/winged_lion_of_st_mark.htm

Now ask me why it's in a faerieland story. I don't know.

u+16b9