(urth) Dream Fava's hair

Dave Tallman davetallman at msn.com
Mon Aug 30 08:34:13 PDT 2010

James Wynn wrote:

> Good on you for fingering these. I'll respond about this tonight.

If we establish yellow hair for Fava's soul-self, that opens the possibility
of a different Fava/Silk connection. Silk has yellow hair, and that color
seems to be fairly rare in Viron. Could Fava's soul have come from Silk?
She's nicer than many inhuma (compare her to Jahlee). Like Silk, she did
well at school both in both academic subjects and athletics. The Rajan was
drawn to save her life in her early childhood on Green. (Wolfean time-loops
require starters -- if she never survived childhood the Rajan could never
have heard her story and inserted himself into it).

Another possible soul source is Patera Pike, if the clone theory is correct.
Pike knew something about the inhumi and how to ward them off, knowledge he
passed on to Silk.