(urth) Seven American Nights procession

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Wed Aug 18 16:01:35 PDT 2010

I thought you said the party was to be "tomorrow" night. I haven't
looked it up, but if that's the case, then today is the procession and
tomorrow is Saturday. A theater would be closed all that weekend if
Sunday is Easter.

If it's Saturday, none of it makes sense.

If it's Sunday, the theater would be closed Monday night anyway, so it
makes no sense.