(urth) Inhumi in the Whorl

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 04:31:39 PDT 2010

> Mr Thalassocrat - And what the markings on Seawrack's rings are. And
> who the girl hiding under the sofa in Hoof's (Hide's?) dream is.

Fava, or so I believe. When her body died, her soul was left behind in
Dreamland.

> [snip] I've always wondered whether perhaps the Mother engineered
> Seawrack from a Neighbor - perhaps originally the barnacle-guy's
> partner??? She seems to know a lot about Neighbors, including their
> language (her songs, for example).

The connection between the Neighbors and Mother is key, whatever it is.
There's some kind of connection between the woman pirate Horn killed and
Seawrack but I can't say anything definitively because there's also
suggestions that she was grown from some kind of animal sea-life.

u+16b9