(urth) Madregot & Yesod Redux

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 17 05:38:34 PDT 2010

> As the Jordan-Wolfe interview clearly suggests that Urth is a past iteration of Earth
> I think this rules out the guess that Yesod is our universe. Too bad. It would have been
> nice to get Jesus worked into the story somehow, however tangentially.

>David Stockhoff- Why do you think this rules that out?

If Earth is a future manvantara version of Urth and Yesod is in the past from Urth it
would seem that Earth cannot be in Yesod.

But that's just being logical. I don't really claim that the puny mental tools of a
primate species from a small blue planet on the edge of the galaxy are sufficient to grasp
the universe and beyond.

But perhaps my logic is faulty. Do you see an alternate interpretation?