(urth) Standard Wolfean Riddle

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 09:14:52 PDT 2010

  On 8/16/2010 10:35 AM, António Pedro Marques wrote:
> That's interesting. But how are the mudball creatures from Briah(2i)
> going to be enlightened by a human Christ? Well, one might posit no
> civilised creatures in any Briah are muuuch different from humans.
If the beings in another iteration are sufficiently different from
humanity that they could not be called human, then I suppose different
rules would apply just as they do for in our world for whales and angels.

Perhaps in some iteration humanity is unfallen and innocent. In others,
they are wise as gods but lacking any self-consciousness. Once you get
to that point, the bets are off.

(Not that I suppose Wolfe ever considered such a question)

u+16b9