(urth) Before and After

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Fri Aug 13 19:08:39 PDT 2010

On 8/13/2010 2:43 PM, Lee Berman wrote:

>> So then, supposedly OUR universe is some Briah (n+)? Do I have this right?
>
>> Well, if we take Wolfe at his word when he says that Urth is a
>> previous version of Earth, then, yes, that follows -- in particular
>> ours is the one into which the Increate is actually born as the Theanthropos
>
> I hope I can be forgiven for this heretical question...but if the
> Increate is born as the Theantropos in Briah (n+19), what is the
> situation with the Christ figure of Briah (n+20)? Is he better than
> Jesus? Or is Jesus perfect so all Briahs above (n+19) have the same
> Christ-figure?

The same, but perhaps he is better received.

> Or perhaps the perfection of Jesus requires that we are in the universe
> Briah (n+infinity)?
>
> I find these questions difficult.

The mathematical term for this would be Briah(aleph). But there can
still be Briah(aleph+1).

I must second Adam Thornton's recommendation of _Surreal
Numbers_, it is the best "pilot hole" I've seen for drilling your way
into the intricacies of infinite numbers, and covers things my previous
readings and math teachers hadn't. This is not just an egghead math
thing, it has real and direct applications to liberal arts, like solving
Zeno's paradox.

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
IEEE Student Chapter Blog at
< http://ieeetamut.org >