(urth) The Two Coins...

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Fri Aug 13 11:16:39 PDT 2010

Definitely Hildegrin. Or someone working for him, paid in Vodalus' coin,
who is more likely to flee.

I always mistrusted the assessment of those coins as false, but that's
just me being suspicious. It would certainly be interesting if there was
a coin with Severian's face on it before he was Autarch, but I don't
recall that. Are you sure, Ryan?