(urth) The Key to the Universe...

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Fri Aug 13 09:59:31 PDT 2010

On 8/13/2010 6:19 AM, Gerry Quinn wrote:
> The supreme beings were created in Briah-N, and moved to Yesod, which is
> probably not cyclic - i.e. there are infinitely many Briahs, but
> seemingly only one Yesod.

I think Yesod *can be* cyclic. If it is a morally neutral and normally
empty hyperspace that is given a spiritual character by the Hierarchy
that dwells there now, when they move on the pocket of Briah-formed
space around the machine-planet will dissipate or collapse, leaving a
void for the next Gnab-fleeing refugees to discover and create their own
Briah-formed pocket continuum to settle in.

This would explain why there are said to be multiple created worlds
there, but we only see the one machine-planet with its envelope of air
and simulated sun - the old, streaky stars may be little pinprick
wormholes to other pocket continuums in Yesod, perhaps containing the
remains of judgment planets for Briah(n + {1, 2, 3, ..., "present"}) .

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
IEEE Student Chapter Blog at
< http://ieeetamut.org >