(urth) Hierogrammates, Briah and Yesod

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Thu Aug 12 19:07:54 PDT 2010

You're bending my example a little, but that's a very good point.

I'm specifically suggesting (a) a dramatic conclusion and (b) "new"
information. Obviously "Apu Punchau!" would be a very bad punchline to a
ghost story that doesn't mention or reference him until then.

Your version would be more like "The ghost was ... the man in black who
was my grandfather's brother and my grandmother's lover and the father
of his son, who sailed to China, as told in Chapters 2, 4, and 7!"

He does indeed do that ALL the time.

Or something.