(urth) Hierogrammates, Briah and Yesod

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 12 14:00:20 PDT 2010

>Antonio Marques: You and Lee seem interested in not having more than two universes, Briah and Yesod.
>Others see little sense in that idea.

Ooh! have I communicated my ideas so poorly? My view is that there is an endless succession of universes.
Briah happens to be between a nicer one, Yesod, and a meaner one, Abaddon (roughly corresponding to heaven
and hell, respectively). Universes higher than Yesod or lower than Abaddon probably exist but they are too
incomprehensible, to beings such as us, to even mention in the book.

I think David Stockhoff might lean toward the more Kabbalic view, that Yesod is sort of an upper or side
universe to the main sequence of universes. I'm not sure.