(urth) Hierogrammates, Briah and Yesod

DAVID STOCKHOFF dstockhoff at verizon.net
Thu Aug 12 13:14:46 PDT 2010

Right here, giving reasons ...

I agree that the homologue interpretation is valid. I don't see any confirming reason for it outside an analysis of Tzadkiel's remarks. All there is, is pushing the explanation farther and farther away: well, there's ANOTHER universe with ANOTHER race, and THEY created YESOD, and ...

I think that the homologue interpretation is unlikely and the identity interpretation correct for the reasons I have given, and is supported according to the reasons I have given.

Imagine a ghost story that ends, "The ghost was ... MYSELF!"

Now imagine one that ends, "The ghost was ... some guy I never met! Over there ... somewhere."

Which one does Wolfe pick, over and over?