(urth) Brook Madregot runs between

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Wed Aug 11 10:12:21 PDT 2010

On 8/11/2010 7:45 AM, Gerry Quinn wrote:
> I agree. I see no real reason to think of Urth as anything other than
> our future. Note that in the _Book of the Long Sun_ Silk sees a vision
> of Jesus on Palm Sunday, the name Allah also appears, as does a
> distorted version of the Adam and Eve story. Not to mention the Apollo
> landing images etc. Sure, those informationss *could* come from
> different universes, but I see no strong reason to think so.

These are good points, I think that's how the BOTNS was written
originally, but the flood would break the covenant with Noah, so URTH's
record of the flood coming to pass necessitates that at least the fifth
volume comes from another cycle than our own.

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
IEEE Student Chapter Blog at
< http://ieeetamut.org >