(urth) Hierogrammates, Briah and Yesod

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 10:17:24 PDT 2010

>David Stockhoff- Therefore, the universes may be arranged so that the overall future is
>beyond Yesod, but all coexist from an atemporal perspective (you can get to X from Y any time---
>it's never gone, even branches).

This is my view of the story also. It allows for the echoes of the past and future to influence
each other. My twist would be to suggest a spiral shape rather than branches. It jibes with the
preference for that shape in Yesod. Also, it makes universal transfer most likely between adjacent
coils, i.e. more identical universes. This would be needed if something like the Frankenstein story
or a painting of the moon landing were to pass to another universe and remain comprehensible.